EP can manage groups of any size. For groups of 10 to the thousands,
EP can make your next event a success. The client may request EP to handle the entire event or may choose what assistance is desired
from the following options:
- Handling facility contract(s) and function sheets.
- Developing mailing list(s)
- Notifying participants
of event plans including registration forms.
- Accepting registration forms and, if applicable, registration
- Notifying participants of registration confirmation.
name badges for pre-registered participants.
- Providing staff to
work registration at the event.
- Preparing participant packets.
- Transporting participant packets
and other materials.
- Developing timelines for conference details
(i.e. printing, program, ordering of supplies, etc.)
- Assisting client with necessary submission requirements
(i.e. :RFP development, etc.)
facilitators for event.
- Providing staff
for on-site assistance with facility needs.
- Arranging equipment rental and setup.
- Arranging food and beverage
- Develop specific forms pertaining to event needs (i.e. : sign-in sheets, travel vouchers, etc.)
- Developing participant evaluation(s) for the event.
- Compiling participant
evaluations in report form
reports, as requested by the client, on participant stats (i.e.:
job title, geographic location, funding sources, etc.), for a period
of one year.
- On-site setup (i.e.: registration, concurrent sessions,
- Digital photography
Staff Training and Other Services
- Staffing audits
- Training on event planning strategies
- Developing standard operating procedures
- Training on office procedures
- Developing and providing oversight of yearly operating budgets
- Developing facility operation guidelines and procedures
- Handling facility reservations and contracts associated therein
- Overseeing facility maintenance
- Supervising facility staff
- Developing monthly reports
- Reporting to local boards and / or commissions, state / city / county and /or federal officials, etc.
- Public relations